2017-02-21

Cosmos Youth (The youth exists universally)

original poem 〈宇宙少年(少年宇宙地存在)〉
english translation by Jeats


Cosmos Youth (The youth exists universally)


Alone I prone on the rail
Stared with my eyes stark at those dancers.
Gorgeously swinging around the pool. On the glass, 
They slid with shush sounding.
Stunning, brisk, minimum
Scurry, elegant and simple
Dancing, unable to reach the very end
How unlimitedly huge 
A world it is! My mind started to
Revolve in flight and ponder repeatedly
What they meditate and Music is
What kind of Waltz?

What household that girl belongs to?
Such a charming look, so familiar and understanding
Always appeared in the Dancing Hall of night
With fragrance of cape jasmines
Perhaps, somewhere from the distance
We once went by with each other
But each of us went toward a
Destination unconfirmed. Is it
Far away where they were from?
There was surely a supreme teacher
Who still possessed unspeakable 
Profound dance skill

Whenever the curtain lowered down
I then came to the pool in solitude
Holding my chin, entranced, I glazed at
Brilliant garments shining unceasingly
Dressed in Tutu skirt
That unknown girl, when is 
My turn to ask her for a dance?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Welcome, please feel free to leave your messages 歡迎留言與指正